The GHS Team
Genomic Healthcare Strategies is led by two senior professionals with broad and complementary skills and experience. We combine strong capabilities in strategy, commercial, and entrepreneurial experience with great depth in science. For our clients, we assemble from our extensive network, larger project teams made up of experienced senior staff who we have worked with in the past, and have the appropriate domain expertise to provide the mix of skills our clients need.
Team members have operational and strategy experience in:
- Bringing IVD diagnostics to market
- Leading drug discovery
- Bringing therapeutics to market
- Managing mergers and acquisitions
- Directing and working in healthcare business development
- Identifying and managing biomarker development
- Developing and valuing genomics and proteomic platforms and technologies
- Developing strategies for pharmacy/diagnostic benefit management
- Working with venture capital and board members
- Working within large and small companies
Keith F. Batchelder, MD, CEO is the founder and CEO of Genomic Healthcare Strategies, a company focused on the changes in healthcare resulting from advances in molecular medicine. Dr. Batchelder has long been interested in the intersection of the scientific, business and societal promises and challenges raised by personalized medicine.
More about Keith Batchelder >>
Peter S. Miller, COO is Chief Operating Officer of Genomic Healthcare Strategies, a company focused on the changes in healthcare resulting from advances in molecular medicine. He brings a track record of success, combining strategic skills, senior operations experience, sales and marketing success, project management, and merger/acquisition experience.
More about Peter Miller >>
Senior Consulting staff
For each project and/or client, GHS creates a hand-picked team. That team is assembled from experienced and seasoned professionals with different areas of specialty. All have domain expertise, real world experience, and are brought together to focus on particular challenges or client initiatives.